Call Full Armor Insruance Services CALL US TODAY | (208) 664-6000
Auto Insurance CHURCH

Church insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident.

Read More
Non-Profit Insurance NON-PROFIT

Finding insurance doesn't have to be difficult. We do the work for you.

Read More
Mission/Travel Insurance MISSION/TRAVEL

Discover the perfect insurance options to meet your specific and unique needs.

Read More
Business Insurance BUSINESS

Browse a variety of insurance options in order to find the right one for you.

Read More
Auto & Home Insurance AUTO & HOME

A standard policy insures the auto & home and the things you keep in them.

Read More
Life Insurance LIFE

Learn about different life coverage options that fit your specific needs.

Read More

Inside a Stick Shift CarAll vehicles on the road must be insured. This includes cars used for businesses, non-profits and even religious organizations like churches.

Why would churches need cars? Ministers sometimes travel to perform services, visit ill members of the congregation or take part in community charity events. Regardless of the reason your church owns a car (or multiple cars), you'll need to insure it according to state law.

Every state has different requirements, but you can bet that you'll at least need liability coverage. This coverage protects the interests of other drivers who share the road. For instance, if you cause an accident, your auto liability insurance can help cover the other driver's damages, including property damage, medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering.

While every state has its own liability requirements, you should consider your options rather than settling for the minimum amount of coverage. In many cases, it's beneficial to purchase more liability coverage than what's required.

Plus, there are other coverage options that can help protect you more fully. Churches can benefit from collision, comprehensive and uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage. What do these options cover?
  • Collision Coverage: This protects the insured vehicle in the event of an accident with another vehicle, regardless of fault.
  • Comprehensive Coverage: This protects the insured vehicle if it's damaged from an event other than an accident — such as weather damage, fire, theft or vandalism.
  • Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage: This protects the insured vehicle if you're involved in an accident in which the at-fault driver doesn't have enough car insurance to cover your damages — or any coverage whatsoever.
Your independent insurance agent can review all car insurance options with you so you can make the best decision for your organization.

Get started today. Call Full Armor Insurance Services, LLC at (208) 664-6000 for more information on Idaho church insurance.
Share |

No Comments

Post a Comment
Required (Not Displayed)

All comments are moderated and stripped of HTML.
Submission Validation
Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code
Enter the Validation Code from above.
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive
  • 2019
  • 2018
  • 2017
  • 2016
  • 2015

View Mobile Version
The Hartford
American Modern
Bristol West
© Copyright 2017. All rights reserved.
Powered by Insurance Website Builder